My Self Serve Registration, Step 1
What's needed:
  • Email Address
  • Social Insurance Number (SIN)
  • Your spouse's information if you are not single
  • If you are currently receiving assistance from the ministry, you will be required to provide validating information to connect your open case to your My Self Serve account. This will include the amount of your last assistance payment, your Personal Health Number, expiry date on your Driver's Licence (if you have one), the last address the ministry has on file for you, and about how you receive payment from the ministry.

You can upload identification and requested documents as you complete the online application or after you have submitted the application. You can also provide the ministry the required documents by fax, mail, or drop them off at a ministry office once you have submitted your Application for Assistance.

If you can't provide this information or need help with your application please contact us at 1-866-866-0800.

Creating a My Self Serve account